Tracey Walker School
of Dancing - Terms and Conditions
- All fees must be paid in full at the start of each term.
Reductions will not be given for non attendance.
Late payments which exceed more than six weeks will incur a five pound penalty charge.
All Fees paid are Non-Refundable
- Correct footwear and clothing must be worn to all classes and at all
No jewelry is to be worn in class and hair must be tied back off the face.
- It is expected that all members respect the premises and each other.
Unacceptable behaviour includes abuse or aggression towards staff or other members,
theft, damage to property or bullying.
- Any queries professional or personal will not be dealt with during class time as they can result in the classes starting late.
Any queries should be directed to the principal by phone or email.
All queries will be dealt with out of teaching hours, and at the earliest opportunity.
- No Parents are allowed to sit in on classes.
Parents may wait in the waiting rooms.
- Late cancellation of a private class (less than 24 hours notice) will be expected to pay the full amount of the class fee.
- Please try to arrive on time to your class.
- As our costs are fixed, fees remain payable in cases of absence.
There are no reductions for sickness or holidays.
- Half a terms written notice or payment in lieu is required if you wish to withdraw your child from classes at Tracey Walker School of Dancing.
- Physical contact maybe necessary when helping to demonstrate or correct posture.
- Children should arrive promptly, correctly dressed and attend classes regularly.
- Please inform your teacher of any existing injuries before class.
- It is important to drink fluids at regular intervals during physical exercise.
Please pack water for your child.
- During class, children are expected to listen and we discourage unnecessary talking.
If a child is causing disruption, they will be asked to leave their lesson.
- Tracey Walker School of Dancing reserves the right to change fees or timetable without prior notice. However, we will endeavour to inform parents and carers of any changes as soon as possible.
- Only once the required standard is attained will students be put forward for examinations
- Tracey Walker School of Dancing does not accept the responsibility for items lost or stolen although anything we do find will be placed in lost property.
|PROTECTION OF CHILDREN ACT
The BATD have issued a certificate regarding The Tracy Walker School of Dancing and the suitability of working with Children.
For your security we have made a copy of this certificate available for you to view.
Please click the PDF icon below: